We are no longer accepting applications for presenters.
If you wish to be considered for next year’s Vision Summit,
Please submit your presentation now. Thank you and keep up the good work!
The Texas Re-Entry Advisory Council is hosting the Annual Vision Summit: Looking Toward the Future of Re-Entry. Workshop presenters will share their ideas, perspectives and experiences on re-entry from the criminal justice system. Last year, the Vision Summit had over 200 participants and it was an overwhelming success!!
The audience will include non-profits, government health and social service providers, faith based organizations, law enforcement, as well as formerly incarcerated and community members interested in assisting those transitioning from correctional facilities back into the community.
SUGGESTED TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Innovative programs or service providers that assist offenders with re-entry, such as, housing, transportation, employment, education
- Providing services to special populations such as Veteran’s, LGBT and those with medical and behavioral health impairments
- Examples of communities cooperating to develop policies and make decisions that promote seamless re-entry for offenders
- Research and evidenced based practices,
- Motivational success stories from ex-offenders, their families and others
SUBMISSION INFORMATION FORM
The submission deadline is October 1st, 2018. Please fill out the online for or send your completed proposals with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org in electronic PDF format.
- Please review your proposal before submitting, INCOMPLETE proposals will not be considered.
- Submission of proposal does not ensure that your presentation will be selected for the summit.
- Notification of proposal selections will be made by October 5th, 2018.
For questions, contact TRAC by email at email@example.com
To submit a proposal, please fill in the details via the online form on this page down below or click the links to obtain the application:
PDF format (will automatically download upon clicking the link):
DOC format (will direct to a drive where you can access the .docx format. After you click on the link, click File, Save As and select your preferred format):